Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome one and all!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome one and all! Empty Welcome one and all!

Post by Edgar Decay Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:51 am

Welcome! One and all to the Roleplair forums!

This place is hot off the press. You can touch, JUST NOT TOO MUCH.. I'm kidding. We cooled it off first. Things are still getting set up around here so give it time. A new place takes some time to break in, but the goal to this is roleplaying differently than in a chatroom. Alot of you or all of you may be used to roleplaying live and fast which is fun, but there is a different light to roleplaying that is completely it's own thing and we wanted to offer every way of roleplaying. It wouldn't be very fair to have one thing and not the other. So.. How is this done right? That's the question you are asking me? Or maybe what my favorite flavor of icecream is? Well chunky brownie icecream with fudge in it of-course! Oh? You didn't ask that?

Oh.. okay.. So anyways, this place is a different more slower paced way of roleplaying, but it's also a longer form. Most of you probably are used to 1 line - 1 paragraph roleplaying and there is nothing wrong with that. This place is different than that. Often people will create a roleplay a couple paragraphs long, post it, and then wait for a response from people. This offers many different options. For one thing, alot more people can get involved all at the same time and it can have more depth to it. You can actually create a story with others and have it archived on here for you to look back and see. It will also help you improve your writing skills greatly. There will also be a section for story-telling. You don't want to roleplay right now? That's fine. Right a story, big or small, and then post it on up in the story section of it all for others to see and show it off. There may even be contests here for story writing!

After all you have to be the very best.. The best like no one ever was.. To write stories is the real test.. To roleplay is your cause.. and yes that was totally taken from pokemon.. Because why not?!? So this place is going to have many areas of roleplaying. Different settings within the place such as a zombie wasteland, jungle, city, city of ruins, forest, and a few others thrown about. Take note I'm open to suggestions on settings to have here. I'm really open to any suggestions if they are not totally insane. Then again, I may just like that! If you are new, feel free to introduce yourself under the introduction section of the forum! We all want to get to know you! This is a community that I want to build up and really see how high it can soar! Let's do this guys! *High fives!*

ALSO ~ If you haven't read the rules, then please go here because I really want you all to know the guidelines to go by. Now go... Be off.. Stop looking at meh! GOOOOOOO!
Edgar Decay
Edgar Decay
Admin

https://roleplair.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome one and all! Empty Re: Welcome one and all!

Post by Elseria Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:14 am

Well written Edgar! * claps * A warm welcome love it Razz
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lullabyred Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 am

Thank you for the warm welcome , Edgar, you have done a wonderful job here. Many will enjoy it, i know i will.
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Decay Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 am

Thanks, I just want to help everyone feel at home.
Edgar Decay
Edgar Decay
Admin

https://roleplair.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ‏‫̄G̠l̲i̳t͡c͜h҈�҉҈゙゚̢̪̺̚ Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:32 am

Good job, Edgar, though it looks really bad on my phone, just letting you know.
‏‫̄G̠l̲i̳t͡c͜h҈�҉҈゙゚̢̪̺̚
‏‫̄G̠l̲i̳t͡c͜h҈�҉҈゙゚̢̪̺̚

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

* puts a cute welcome rug at the front door * There now it's perfect Razz
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum