Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse Begins

3 posters

Go down

The Apocalypse Begins   Empty The Apocalypse Begins

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:58 am

Returning home from another successful evening of hunting I slam the house door shut indicating that I'm home. I love not with my parents but with another family that has taken me in. They are generous souls that genuinely care for me unlike my real parents. Over the years I have even managed to call the elderly couple mom and dad. As I stand here in the doorway I can tell something has shifted. I am not welcomed by warming , consoling arms but greeted by monsters. Down the hall staring straight at me with a discusting hunger in its eye what seems to be my "dad" starts making his way to me. He is different , there is no color to his skin, a small groan exists him as he slowly makes his way for me and that once warms Ike is replaced with a look of desire. Desire to rip my flesh from my bones and consume it like its candy. "Dad.. Are you okay?" I begin to circle around the kitchen table as he comes toward me. He says nothing, he only gives out the long slurred moan. He then lunges at me nearly clawing my face. "Dad !" I yell in response. I refuse to believe that I have lost him , somewhere he has to still be there. You can't simply forget cherished memories as if they were to never be cherished at all. I repeat the same action of circling the kitchen table and he follows quickly grabbing at me with gnarled pale fingers. "Dad stop it !" I find myself screaming at this monster , no he can't be a monster he's still there. Somewhere in the subconscious he has to be ! I falter in the game of circling the table and fall to my back. He wastes no time in falling on me as well , clicking his teeth together our faces are mere inches apart. I stare at him with petrified eyes that are waiting for him to realize what he's doing. He only stares back with an entirely different point of view. He stares at me as he tries to rip my throat out. I grip his throat and keep him pushed away, the skin around his neck is supple and molds to my fingers and I can feel nausea rising in my stomach. I hold his neck with one hand now as he tries to bite my arm, I pull an arrow from my quiver and plant it through his forehead. Instantly he becomes lifeless and a stream of red runs down his face. This red droplet imitates the clear tear running down my cheek as his now dead body looks at me.

I toss him aside and begin to grieve. Only moments later my mother comes in the room , only I find it is not my mother. It is the same odd colored , hungry being that consumed my father. "Mom no.." I am in denial watching as she comes at me with the same hostility. I reach back for an arrow but I can't do it. Something in me simply won't let me do this. Although I am forced to as she snaps at my flesh threatening to turn me into one of them. Instead of the clean kill I take my bow and smack it into her skull. It caves easily and she falls as well. I know she is dead but It Dosent stop me from exploding into a mad tirade. I repeatedly smack the bow into her skull watching it turn to a bloody pulp. Her brain is now scattered about the floor in small blood bathed pieces. Some have even splattered onto my attire. I sink to the floor sobbing before the mashed in monster. If they are like this I wonder how many more have become these heartless menaces as well. I use the aid of my bow and stagger out into the surrounding woodland.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

The Apocalypse Begins   Empty Re: The Apocalypse Begins

Post by Gambino Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:49 pm

The air is thickened with the same old smog that has crawled into the air since the very beginning of it all. He walked along a pathway on the outskirts of a town. He wasn't sure anymore if he want to continue fighting an endless war. The uphill battle was getting to him and there wasn't a top of the hill to find it seemed. It was just a clawing to something that was decent. There was no green pastures or glowing sun anymore.. Just this horrid place that he called hell.

He tried to remember.. Formulate within his mind how things were before all of this. He couldn't remember anymore. After killing so many of everything around him, the days made less and less sense. It was like almost like he was insane and everything around him made no sense. He was perfectly fine though.. It was the world that was no longer fine. It was sick and dying more and more. The struggle for so many was out there and he was done helping. Everything just made him... sick.

He moved along slowly, making sure he wasn't making much sound. He came to a wooded area. He knew better than to travel in such a deathtrap. It was suicide.. Those ~things~ traveled among the trees and it was much easier to get trapped and turned around. He heard something within them that sounded like a person. His mind told him to go and check it out, but his body it was done. He was hot and felt like he already had endured so much. His mind wouldn't stop screaming at him..

He shook his head as he moved towards the dead forest.
Gambino
Gambino

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Bouquet Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 am

It was a nice night, Abby just got back from her classes at a art school for over a year , her family was happy to see her and they cooked and celebrated her long awaited return, she had missed her mother , father and two brothers they stayed up most of the night , then they all crashed, she had over slept till a sudden change happened, Abby awoke to the loudest noise and ran out of her house , she saw tons of chaos from her suburban home and on to the city, she couldn't believe what she had saw , she ran back in side to find her parents and brothers dead , she cried out loudly then ran to her room and grabbed her backpack and stuff clothing and food in it, she only had one more place to go and it was her uncle Jasper's , he was trained and loved to be prepared but before she could get out of the house she ran into a creature she cried out and fell backwards , she quickly crawled back then noticed a log handled sledge hammer , she quickly grabbed it and slammed it into the creature , it fell back and she ran towards the city the sounds of screams and explosions constant, she kept going anyway.
Abby Bouquet
Abby Bouquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum