Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Library

2 posters

Go down

City Library Empty City Library

Post by Avery Rhys Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:08 pm

She yawns, pushing her reading glasses back up the bridge of her nose, while she sits up. She looks up from the page of the book in her hand, blinking as her mind returns to the real world. She catches a glimpse of the large clock set above the sitting area " Oh, I've been sitting here too long! " She exclaims before she marks the page of her book, and stands up, stretching her arms over her head. She quickly tidies up the area she had been using and heads to the front desk. Today, she was the librarian, taking over the duties of running the vast City Library. The library housed every book that you could hope to find, ranging from histories, studies, stories to the magical arts. Of course, they kept those more dangerous ones out of the hands of the general public.

After a few hours of waiting,she leans on the desk, with her head resting on her palm, her eyes taking on a distant look while she thinks about the world she had just left, the adventure unfinished on the written pages. At that moment, someone could walk in the front door, and they would spot her, lost in a listless daze. More than likely she would not even notice their entrance either, the poor girl.  
Avery Rhys
Avery Rhys

Back to top Go down

City Library Empty Re: City Library

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:45 pm

I am lost among the sea of people he crowd the city streets. I try and read the many signs that hang above to navigate where I am going but I am merely pushed aside. These people seem so angry and hostile as they move about seemingly away from the surrounding world as they make their way to whatever destination they desire. "Uhm excuse me !" I chime out trying to pry someone from the people rushing past. It's ineffective, nobody stops to acknowledge my existence. I dare to move back into the oncoming walk of people and just as soon as I enter I am shoved out by a passing civilian. "Geez can't anyone tell me where the damn-" I stop myself as I sit pressed up against a door. Above me hangs a sign "Library." The place was rather large and looked resourceful. "Oh..it's right here." I throw my bow across my body so it lies across my chest hugging me so I don't have to carry it.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Rhys Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:30 pm

She was slumped over her desk, her mind still wandering to the book she had been reading earlier that day. She sighs, not noticing the person walking into the Library at first. She hums quietly to herself, looking up and starting as she nearly jumps back wards, her eyes widening and her mouth forming a small 'o'. " I.. I .. Welcome " She stutters, before falling into a shy silence.
Avery Rhys
Avery Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:06 pm

"Uh...thanks." I say. I look her over for a moment wondering if she is alright. "Do you have any books only Greek mythology or Anyang having to deal with gods and demi-gods." I pour out the last word from my mouth slowly unsure if it's the right term. I do recall that is what my mother labeled me, and I intend on finding out what it means.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum