Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin - Page 2 Empty Re: Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:17 pm

the cruelness of that She cries out and jumps back, away from her daughter and the dark aura that surrounded her. " Adam! Look something is wrong! " She nearly shrieks at him. Her gaze flies to the hallway, and the bedrooms " Its the bear isn't it? " She turns back and gives Adam a worried glance. " whats happening?!"
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Adam jumped back from the couch, a frantic look in his eyes as he felt this dark aura permeate through the house. This made his stomach lurch, his own daughter.....and a darkness. This was something he or Elseria never wanted to see happen. He looks over to Elseria and speaks to her thoughts. "You go find that bear, I will tend to Vis." Although the instructions were quite vague, neither of them knew what to do exactly in this dark situation. He begins to approach Vis. "Dear please stop this, calm down.." He spoke with a raised voice, trying to get through to her in all the screaming and crying. He speaks to Elseria again through his mind. "If you can feel something coming from that bear, we need to destroy it."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Vis hears Elseria mention the bear and then some how picks up on the telepathy between the two. She stands up "No! Not Tibbers!" She hops off the couch and runs to her room. The voice was right. Why do they want to take away her only friend? To her it was they who were being controlled somehow.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

She hurries after Vis, standing in the doorway with the sternest face she could manage. " Vis, you have to give Mama Tibbers ". She say in a low smooth tone, keeping an eye on Vis, and watching out for the bear. " Something is wrong Baby! " Her stern look takes on a pleading tone " Come on Vis, please listen to Mama and Papa about this ". She takes a step into Vis' bedroom, holding her arms out to her daughter. She hopes the simple gesture shows Vis that everything will be alright.

Inside her thoughts where in turmoil. What have they done.. how could this happen.. She was nearly in tears, wrought with guilt at what was happening right at this moment. If only we had been here more! She screams inwardly, keeping a calm exterior for her baby girl to see.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

He hurriedly followed after Elseria and Vis, the feeling of everything collapsing around him returning quickly to his thoughts. He stands behind Elseria, looking over her shoulder at Vis. "Vis please just calm down." He couldn't help but feel it was all his and Elseria's fault, but more so he felt it leaned on himself more. He brought the damn book into the house, and look at what it was now doing to Vis. Why wasn't he good enough of a parent for her! He could feel Elseria emotions of peril irradiate from herself, and he was slowly falling into a state of panic, seeing how this darkness now flowed over their very own daughter. "Vis, we love you so much, and we don't want you to get hurt, just.....please...." He tried everything in the fibre of his being to keeping a calm look on his face, but his heart lurched with every beat as worry washed over him.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:12 pm

She shakes my head furiously "I dont care what you do with the book just dont take Tibbers or Tina away!" She scream. 'No! Leave the bear the book is more important!' The voice screeches in her head. "No! I want Tibbers!" She replies out loud. Suddenly her body feels light. She stops screaming but the tears keep flowing. Suddenly Vis faints still hugging Tibbers tight to herself.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Shye dashes into the bedroom, and catches Vis before she hits the floor. She places a hand on the bear, shaking her head. " Its not the bear " She mutters to Adam, picking her up off the floor and laying her on her bed " That book is going. Now! " She says with finality, pulling the blanket over Vis and standing up. She storms into the living room and snatches the book of the couch.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Adam quickly follows along with Elseria into the living room. "Burn it instead. We can't let Vis be driven by a lust for that book. Look at what it is doing to her." He walks up next to her, as he tried his best to choke back the tears in his eyes. "I am such a fucking useless father." He cursed to himself in his thoughts. Right now he was feeling so much hate towards himself. "It won't matter how much knowledge it contains, but I don't want her knowing she still has the possibility it is still there.....b-but then....what is she loses it, if we do burn it?" He clutched his head tightly, trying to stop this from overwhelming his thoughts. "THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH" He stood still, and spoke his next few words to her. "Please Elseria.....what can we do...."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Vis laid still and silent in her bed as the dark aura slowly faded. She hugged Tibbers tightly as the voice spoke to her in her dream 'You are a worthless mortal! You could've had infinite power yet you throw it away for a stupid toy?!' Vis stirred a bit in her sleep and whimpered. "M-Ma... Pap.... S-Sorry..." She mumbles in her sleep.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:37 pm

She snarls, her hand igniting with amethyst flames, the licked at the book hungrily. The pages curled along the edges slowly, and the cover blackened. She clutched it tightly in her hand, watching her dragons fire slowly eat away at the book. " This ends, right here.. " She looks over at Adam, giving him a comforting smile. What happenes next neither of them could have for seen.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm

"Oh Elseria..." He walks over to her and desperately wraps her in a hug, his heart beating quickly, but it was slowly returning to its original pace."I am so sorry, I don't want what happened to us to happen to her too..." Adam buried his face into her neck, allowing himself a moment to calm down. In his thoughts, he slowly realised that he must have looked weak right now. How was he going to look like a man for his future wife like this! He lifts his head from her shoulder, gazing into her beautiful sapphire colored eyes. "Sorry....I just got a little....panicky..." He then gives her a smile of his own, when he takes in the fact that now.... the book was gone forever. He runs his fingers gently through her silver colored hair. "At least....its gone now." He plants a kiss on her lips, a hint of a tear rolling down his cheek.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Vis stirred a bit as a nightmare slowly went into her mind. The voice yelled at her in a language she did not understand. Then suddenly all went silent. She looked around in her dream. She was standing alone in a forest. Slowly two adults walked from the trees, one in a suit, one in a dress. Their faces were blacked, unrecognizable as they walked to Vis. She felt happy even though she didnt know these two. They werent her parents, Else and Adam yet she loved them like they were. Then an image flashed in her head. Both on the floor covered in blood. Tears started to stream down Vis's cheek in the dream and in her sleep.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

She holds him tightly, returning his kiss with a gentle one of her own " You do not have to appear strong to me, for we are each others strength Adam ". She smiles, and nudges him " You are not a failure of a father either " She says, and gesturing to Vis room " PLease go check on her " She asks him quietly, a dangerous secret hiding behind her reassuring smile.

She could feel the strange tingle run up her arm, and then pour through her body. She turned, and went to the kitchen, forcing herself to walk steady. The color in her face drained away, and she collapsed to the floor behind the kitchen counter. Her last coherent thought was of Adam, and how much he was going to panic when he found her here after checking on Vis.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Adam nodded and walked out into the hall and started for Vis room. He gently turns the handle and steps inside, seeing Vis curled into the blankets. He couldn't help but smile as he stepped in to see her. Adam whispered gently as he knelt down at the side of her bed. He said nothing but he simply planted a kiss on her cheek as she slept.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Vis slowly calmed down and relaxed as Adam pressed his lips to her cheek. In the dream world all of the images seemed to melt away showing of her home. She smiled in her sleep as her tears stopped. She saw Adam making breakfast, Else helping out as much as she could and looked down to see herself in her seat and the table slightly over her lap.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Adam smiled once more before leaving her room and closing the door gently behind him. He felt glad that things had calmed down a bit, and he was feeling his good mood return as he made his way to the kitchen, but upon entering it, everything in his mind broke down.

Adam went purely pale as he shrieked in panic and fear. "OH MY GOD." He was down on his knees by Elseria's side within a flash. His vision was getting hazy as he tried to comprehend the sight before. "ELSERIA PLEASE WAKE UP" He screamed both mentally and physically as he used his left hand to hold her head up, and his right hand was holding her up by her back. Tears formed quite quickly in his eyes as he desperately cried out for her to speak to him.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 pm

It was strange, this numb darkness that washed over her. She could faintly feel Adam's presence, and she tried to focus on that. It was no use, her mind was drifting aimlessly in this cold sea of nothingness. How strange. She thinks to herself, wondering how at all she existed. Little did she know she had been drawn into the book.

The book she had thought she had destroyed. She should have known better than to use magic to destroy something of that magnitude. It had drawn her own magic to save itself creating the strange void that it now had her trapped in.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:30 pm

"Hey Adam , I-" I walk into the cabin and stumble. Adam was mentally breaking down above a woman who seems to be passed out at the moment. I stay in the door frame watching the scene unfold. "Who...who's this ?" I ask cautiously making my way over to Adam and the woman who I do not know.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Had one fucking job...

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:34 pm

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ wrote: Had one fucking job...
LOL fuck you arte
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:46 pm

A voice rings into Elserias unconscious mind. 'Oh You are much more powerful than that little girl. Now I have no need for her, what shall I do with her?' It laughs maniacally.

Vis wakes up a little hearing Adam's screaming. She walks out into the kitchen rubbing her eye sleepily and holding Tibbers. "Papa whats wro-" Her eyes widen seeing her mother passed out on the floor. The image of the two adult on floor covered in blood flashes in her mind as she starts to cry. "M-Mama..." She slowly walks to Elseria. "Mama wake up..."
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Adam could not hear a single word being spoken as he cried out in despair, fearing the worst had come to her. He was only aware of Elseria in his arms, as he screamed and shouted for her to come back. At this point now, it was obvious Adam was in pure despair, as the tears poured down his face. He kept calling to her in his mind, but the connection was impossible for him to feel, with this level of despair raking his thoughts.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:59 pm

" who are you? " She asks, looking around the dark space. " What do you want " She growls, trying to summon her power, but.. nothing happens. " What have you done to me! " She yells at the emptiness.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 pm

I can hear the pain in Adams cry as he shouts at the body that now seems to be vacant. I don't interrupt his breakdown and I look to Vis who utters the words "mommy wake up.." I am taken back entirely now that I know this woman is the mother of this child and wife to Adam. I stand over Adam and look to Vis , Adam is too hysterical so I don't try and exchange words with him. "Vis what happened ?! Is there anything I can do ?!"

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:02 pm

OMG I hate myself lol

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next