Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin - Page 3 Empty Re: Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:13 pm

'You thought burning that book would get rid of it? WE are going to bring it back.'

Vis hugs her unconscious mother crying into her. "M-Mama get up! get up! S-Stop playing!" She yells ignoring Arte but this making it obvious she doesn't know whats going on either.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 pm

All the colour was drained from Adam's face as he continued to cry, but had ceased screaming. His mind was blank and his eyes were blank, as if now devoid of life entirely. The sounds around him were still quiet.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:29 pm

" That does not answer my question! " She demands, spinning around, trying to make sense of everything that was happening. " The book was destroyed by Dragon's Fire, the most powerful flame next to Wizards fire " She glares, looking for the source of the voice " Let me out! Now! " She can hear them, their pain and misery. " What have you done to me! " She struggles to do anything, blink, flinch, twitch. Nothing. She was breathing at least. " God dammit answer me! " She screams out into the darkness.

Last edited by Elseria on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I don't know this woman, but I feed off of the distress the family is expressing as they lie their consoling the unresponsive body. I understand now that they will not answer me nor do I know if they will hear me in the state that they are both in. I merely step back and lay a hand over the moon necklace that hangs from my neck given to me by my mother days ago. "Mom..I'm scared for this family , I'm not sure what's going on or who this woman even is.." My voice grows louder and more emotional filled as I speak. "You have to do something! You can't let her fade away from them!" I am now nearly screaming. I find it strange that I can feel so strongly for someone I never met. I do know the family however and they have been nothing but resourceful and kind to me.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:43 pm

'I am the original creator of that book. I was sealed inside of it after killing countless people. You are going to remake the book and summon me. Before you refuse, that little girl with the bear, Theres still part of me trapped in her. Will you help me?'
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Adam felt as if he could do nothing but curl up and pass out, the severe overwhelming thoughts swarming his thoughts. "Elseria.....please come back" He simply spoke into nothingness.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Her rage reaches its peak " Don't you dare harm my daughter! " She roars, her own voice echoing back to her. " I.. Will do ask you ask, and I shall help you, but you will not harm my daughter " She snarls, still struggling to give Adam a sign. There, she felt the weight lift from her for the briefest moment. She took the blessed chance, to lift her hand, and grasp Adam's tightly, and send out the barest whisper in his thoughts " Its alright.. " Before the doorway slams shut, locking her once again in the heavy blanket of night.

" Tell me, what is it that you want me to do? " She had her arms crossed over her chest, looking around suspiciously as she waited for a reply.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 pm

I know it is not my place to interfere but I cannot stand here to witness this any longer. "Adam...we need to move her from the floor." I advance forward to try and attempt to drag her elsewhere perhaps a bedroom. "Put her in a bedroom or something and we can take turns waiting till she comes back around." I'm not sure if I will get any response from Adam or Vis but I might as well try.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 pm

'First you must gather special minerals. One can be found on the highest mountain and one in the depths of the sea. And one more thing, No one is to know about me or why you are doing such things.'

Vis Sees Arte walking towards Elseria "No! Stay back! Don't touch my mama!" I glare at him as I hold her protectively. Tibbers is laying on the ground where I first saw Elseria. Her eyes glow slightly.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Hearing that one whisper prevented the entirety of Adam's mind falling apart into a million pieces. With a small sliver of relief, he holds her body close to his, and he was still despondent to the sounds around himself. Without really knowing it, he sits up, lifting Elseria into his arms, and he brought her down towards their room. Whatever glimpse that could be seen in his eyes, it showed a blank color of blue.

After entering the room, he places Elseria down on the bed, resting her head gently against the pillow. He sat on the bed, with his legs curled underneath himself, and he watched Elseria hopefully.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:21 pm

She nods in ascent " alright, I agree to your terms. Now release me from this binding you have me placed in! " She scowls angrily. She waits to feel the heavy weight lift again, so she may return to her family.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 pm

I put my hands out Infront of Vis as she lashes at me. "Vis I'm not going to hurt your mother ! " I yell back in objection. I follows Adam but stop in the doorstep to let him alone with his wife. I go to Vis and crouch before her. "Vis I would never do anything to endanger you or your family."

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:28 pm

'Im glad we understand each other'The voice fades as it laughs and lets Elseria wake up.

Vis nodded at Arte and walked to Adam and Else's room. SHe climbed onto the bed and laid next to Else still crying but being out of tears. She closed her eyes exhausted and nuzzled into her mothers side. "Mama... Wake up..."
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Adam remained where he sat on the bed, he eyes stuck on Elseria. His thought process was focused entirely on waiting to see if she would soon wake up. Time didn't seem to exist in his thoughts, but he continued to wait.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:39 pm

She sits up with a deep gasp, and looks around with her now hazy vision. She pulls Vis into her arms, and holds her tightly. " I am alright, don't worry Baby ". She looks over at Adam, wincing at the look on his face.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 pm

I am left in the kitchen where I begin to prepare a meal for the family. I feel like a black sheep here almost as much as I do in the decay manor. I also feel a bit of helplessness well up inside of me. I wish I knew how to pull the woman from her frozen like state but I didn't know how. I also get angry at myself for becoming so frightened so easily. After I rummage through their cabinets I begin to assemble turkey sandwiches for the bunch. I also pull out some glasses and fill them with lemonade. If there's anything I can do maybe I can do some housework for the family.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 pm

I gasp and hug Elseria "Mama!" I smile happily and squeeze her tight. I keep my eyes closed a little tired.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:54 pm

It took a second for him to react, but when he seen that Elseria had recovered, he couldn't help but fall forward in to hug both Vis and Elseria. Although Adam didn't say a single word, it was fairly obvious he was beyond thankful that Elseria was safe. With his face buried in the hug, he was quietly sobbing in pure relief.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 am

She hugs them both tightly, before slipping out of their grasp. She picks up Vis, and thoroughly inspects her. " Are you aright? You are not hurt? " She looks at her worriedly. She sets her down on the bed beside Adam, her face set in an expression of grim determination. " God damn book " She mutters in her mind, turning to look at Adam. His misery cut into her soul, and she felt it would never end. Something would always happen, bringing one of them into danger. She couldn't bear the thought of his pain at her loss. " There is something I must do.. " She says quietly, before she turns on her heel and starts packing a light travel bag.

It was a strange feeling, having no access to her own power, she felt vulnerable, trapped in her human shape. She stuffed extra clothing into a bag, then she heads out to the kitchen. Oh.. she knew he would ask what was going on, where she was going. She used the brief moments she had to try and figure out what she would tell him. " God dammit " she mutters aloud, her thoughts racing around her mind. She packs up some preserved food, enough to last her at least a week. Beyond that she would need to hunt.

In the kitchen, she pauses, setting her bag down at the end of the counter, and waiting for him. She knew he would be curious, and he needed answers. " think.. think.. " She kept telling herself over and over. What could she.. Then she had it. She knew what she would tell him... It was not entirely a lie, but it would do.. for now.

It was then that she noticed Artemis, and her face took on an expression of confusion. " Who are you? " She asks, her befuddled mind trying to make sense of everything that was happening all at once. Did she know this face? She had no recollection of him. She looks around, noting what he had done, cooking and tidying while she had been out of it. " Hmm.. " Was all she said after that, while she just waited.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 am

holy crap huge post xD
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Adam looked towards Vis as his thoughts started to realign with themselves. He noticed just how much he was shaking, feeling that at that moment when he discovered Elseria on the floor, he had lost her. "Vis, p-please just give papa a minute, ok. You stay here please." Adam rises from the bed, trying his best to put some motivation into his body. After that moment of panic, Adam's body felt like it simply wanted to collapse, but Adam's mind was resisting the urge to give in.

The food he had prepared earlier had gone cold on the table, the smells now replaced by new aromas as a result of Artemis cooking. Adam stepped into the kitchen, his eyes wide and his face as pale as a ghost. He firstly noticed Elseria holding a bag, a traveling bag he guessed, and secondly noticed Artemis in the room as well. He steps forward towards his lover, finding her sapphire gaze was soothing his crumbling thoughts, and he cracked the barest of a smile. In this near broken state, it was a good thing Adam had someone to cling on to, to live for. No words could voice his relief that she was still alive and well. "W-where are you going dear..." His voice sounded incredibly shaky, as he was trying to keep it together, and not allow his worry come back again. "I-Is it something....urgent?" Simple questions rolled out of his mouth, and he could now feel his rapid breath begin to slow down.

He took in a deep breath and spoke to her. "Elseria....I understand if you need to do this....thing, whatever it is....on your own, but I don't want it happening again, one of us leaving Vis. We can't let this kind of thing go on...." He was willing to convince her to at least allow both him and Vis to accompany her, but he would surely understand if it was absolutely necessary for Elseria to travel alone. Adam wrapped his arms around Elseria, and he softly whispered into her ear. "Please Elseria.....just tell me what to do. I can't think of anything anymore.....its just all too much at times...." It was quite evident now that Adam was feeling very dependent on Elseria for some form of support, anything to reassure him everything would be ok, just to hold him and tell him this.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:25 pm

I am discreet in the kitchen and remain quiet. I feel as though this is not my place to talk, Adam hugs her and admires her almost as Edgar loves Emily. This love is different though , healthy. Not love emanating from a dying decaying vile heart such as my fathers. I slide els one of the sandwiches I prepared. I don't know who she is but I note that she is packing to go on some kind of venture. I look to her and Adam. "If you both want to go, I can take care of Vis. Or" i lay a hand on my bow that rests on the counter with the food I made. "I can go with her." I say this very boldly , but in all seriousness I wouldn't hesitate to help this family even if it meant putting myself at risk. After all Adam does place his family in jeopardy in exchange for training me. "I'm a great hunter , I know these woods like the back of my hand. Plus I don't sleep so I could take the night watch while you sleep." I begin throwing persuasive points at the couple that they cannot deny.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Vis sat in the room curled up on the bed. Something was wrong with Mama and she was leaving again. Vis barely got to see her a day. She hugged Tibbers tight. "I dont want Mama to go" She mumbles. She thinks back to when she would ride her mother everywhere they went. They always traveled as a family. She closed her eyes trying her best not to cry, she was out of tears anyways.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 pm

" Take care of Vis, be the strong father she needs right now. This journey, I must do it alone.. " She gives Arte a thankful smile, before turning back to Adam. " I will return as soon as I can, but you have to be the pillar for our daughter ". She hugs him tightly, and then bends to retrieve her packed bag.

" I will also need to shut off the link while I am gone, for you cannot know where I have gone. I will be safe, and I will talk to you when I can.. Send you signs to know I am well ".
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Adam simply nods to Elseria, with a rather forced smile on his face. "I will....I promise that to you." He watches her prepare to make her venture out into somewhere he would not be able to find her, and Adam couldn't help but feel worried about this. With how everything keeps falling down around them, he was sure their luck just wasn't going to help anything right now.

With a sudden tone of voice that sounded very determined, he spoke to her. "And when you do return home, I hope I can soon refer to you as my wife, and I as your husband."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next