Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin - Page 4 Empty Re: Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

Post by ScarletDes Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Vis gets up and runs into her room. She started to pack a small backpack. She put in an extra change of clothes, her blanket and a pillow. "Sorry Tina, Me and Tibbers have to go for a little but Papa will be here ok?" She says and smiles at the stuffed bear etched with her name. She walks over and kisses its head before hiding her bag and Tibbers under her bed.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:39 pm

The though causes a wide smile to roll across her features " The day will come Adam, my love " She envelopes him in another warm hug, and then moves away to go say her goodbye to Vis. She knocks on the bedroom door, before walking in. " Vis? I know.. things are difficult right now.. But Mama has to go away again for a little while.. "
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:43 pm

He smiles at this reassurance, and sets his hands down on the kitchen counter, closing his eyes and allowing his thoughts to swim around in his head calmly. He was feeling so sleepy, so exhausted, but he would wait till Elseria would take her leave, and Adam would try to rest.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:47 pm

"Mama I want to go with you" Vis says seriously looking up at her with pleading eyes. "I can feel the mean man in you too..." She says referring to the voice. "Please Mama I dont want you to go away again." She huge Elseria tight.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 pm

As elseria leaves to go console the sad child I move to Adam quietly. "I will follow her, make sure she is safe from a distance." I watch him and wonder how he is taking this internally. He seems a bit different from the man breaking within previous moments ago. I make sure she is away and when I speak I make sure it's a soft whisper.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 pm

She looks taken aback, and she hugs Vis tightly, not saying a word. " There is something I have to do, to keep you safe Baby Girl " She says quietly. She leans back and looks her in the eyes. " I need you to take care of Papa, keep him safe " She smiles, and brushes her hair out of her face. " Can you do that for Mama? "
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Adam shakes his head at Arte's plan. "No....she is capable of doing whatever she needs to do on her own. If that is what she wants, I ask that you please just.....don't follow her. And besides, things will be quiet here, so do stay."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 pm

I loosen my grip on my bow and set it aside on the counter along with my traveling pack. "As you wish I will stay with you. I can keep Vis occupied for awhile."

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:02 pm

"B-But Mama... I always have to stay with Papa. I wanna help you this time" My eyes look like they are about to tear up but I am too dehydrated from crying all morning to actually muster tears. "I already have a bag packed and everything..."
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 am

HEr face takes on a look of sadness " I am sorry, but you cannot come with me this time.. " She bends down to give Vis a final hug, before turning and heading back into the living room. She glances over at Adam, before walking out the front door. She flashes him a reassuring smile before she shuts the link down, and closes the door. She heads north, through the woods to the Khaandor Mountains.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Adam gives a weak smile and walks in to the bedroom, smiling to Vis as he lays down on the bed. "Dear, we will have to let your mother go and do what she needs to, ok. But just please stay here with me, I want to be able to keep you safe." He gently pulls her into a hug, trying his best to not tear up. He wanted to be a good father for Vis, and above all else, he didn't want her to suffer similar events to what Adam and Elseria went through in their pasts. When Adam felt the link close, he tried his best not to feel like he was all alone again.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm

* time jumps a week ahead *
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Vis didnt sleep or do much in the past week. She sat up until she was so void of energy she passed out and stayed in the cabin almost the entire time just reading the "Beginners Guide to Runes" the her parents gave her to replace the book. The voice spoke to her only a little but she did her best to ignore it. Now she was passed out on the couch using the new book as a pillow. She hugged Tibbers tightly and mumbled in her sleep. "Mama..."
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:19 pm

She returns from her long journey, exhausted. In her pack rested the first relic the voice had sent her to retrieve. She tossed her pack on the counter, and moves to the couch. She leaned over and kissed Vis' forehead gently, brushing her hiar out of her face. " it's alright, Mama is here now " She whispers quietly in her ear, before straightening up and heading to the bedroom where she flops into the bed tiredly.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Adam was sitting down by the shore of the nearby lake, staring out across the still water before him. He wasn't planning on straying too far from the cabin, as he needed to make sure no harm came to Vis, but Adam needed some way to relax, and this lake provided some relief to his mind. Adam tried practicing his magic, but had a lack of motivation to do so. Adams plans to become stronger were now all down to his own abilities, and how he could further them himself, without the aid of that wretched book. He hoped that after this book was destroyed, that it would have been the last thing of evil to enter their sanctuary, and that they would finally have peace.

Adam was currently unaware Elseria had returned from the long journey, as he could not feel the link right now. He stared out intently across the lake, admiring how the sun shone across the bed of water, with no ripples disturbing its beauty.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Vis slowly woke up hearing the foot steps down the hall. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Papa I'm hun-" She stops as she feel the link between her and her mother strongly and immediately run to her parents move and stops in the doorway with her eyes widen as she sees Elseria on the bed. She didn't say anything or move as she was unsure if this was an illusion or dream.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 pm

She sits up, and smiles happily, eerily disturbed by the newly formed mental link she had with her daughter. " Hey Love " She says, opening her arms for a hug. " You know dont you? " She whispers to her, a worried look hinting in her eyes as she hugged her daughter. " You know what happened.. ".
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Adam lays back on the sand of the lake, which was surprisingly soft and relaxing to rest on. He took these few moments to let his thoughts return to the times of peace and relaxation, the days he would spend with Vis happilty knowing she would be safe, and the nights he would spend with Elseria, the connection flourishing fully. He wishes moments like those were within easier reach for him. Soon.....when things calmed down, he and his family would enjoy a long awaited peace.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Vis happily embraces her mother and nods "Why do you do what he says, Mama?" She says sadly but enjoying the warmth of the hug. "He doesn't want to do nice things." She adds and hugs Elseria a little bit tighter.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:03 pm

" I know he doesn't " She sighs. " But if I do not, then he may hurt you or Papa " She shakes her head " Mama cannot allow bed things to happen to either of you, especially you " She pokes her nose lightly and smiles. She keeps her enveloped in a tight hug, before finally switching the link between her and Adam back on, to alert him of her return home " Do not say anything to Papa about the bad book.. " She pressed a finger to her lips in a shush motion.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 pm

In the midst of the silence that Adam's thoughts swam through, the link broke the surface, shining brightly in alert, and Adam felt himself snap out of his trance. "Huh....shes back!" He stands up quickly, looking back in the direction of the cabin. "Hahaha....shes back...." He said to himself in glee, now rushing back up to the sliding door of their room. He opens it and enters the cabin like an excited child. He stood in the room, just utterly excited and happy knowing that she was home and safe.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 pm

She nodded. "I know Mama. He told me not to tell anyone." She says sadly before looking and smiling at Adam in the doorway. "Papa! Mama is back!" She exclaims as if he didnt already know.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:52 pm

She chuckles, and sets Vis in her lap, sitting on the bed. She looks up at Adam " See I told you I would be fine My love
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:57 pm

"Oh I see it now, and I'll believe it." He says with a very bright smile, and sets himself down on the bed next to the two. He then wraps them both in a hug, smiling as there were now once again, all together like this, a rare occasion. He kissed both Vis and Elseria's foreheads while he embraced them.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:13 pm

Vis smiles happily and closes her eyes. "I love you mama, papa" She says nuzzling into the two. "Can I sleep in here tonight?"
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4